KidORCA Children Waders
- KidORCA CHILDREN WADERS fold down easily converting them into urban style wellies.
- Gaiter: BREATHABLE and WATERPROOF. High-quality 10 000 mm waterproof upper.
- TALLER than average leg coverage against the elements and water.
- SEAMS SEALED gently by waterproof tape.
- EXTRA LIGHT – weigh just over a half of a pound each, so they will not drag down small feet.
- SOFT but TEAR-RESISTANT textile withstands regular kids challenges like crawling and falling.
- Enclosed CORD prevents water penetration and provides a customizable fit of the kids’ rain boots.
- MEMBRANE cloth is treated both inside and outside – polyurethane coating doubled with waterproof solution for maximum anti-leak protection.
Best Waders for Children
Apart from its fantastic color, this rain boots pair’s next best feature is arguably its natural rubber material. Rain boots can get quite uncomfortable at times, especially for kids. This kind of footwear is the one where their feet are most encased in. Not to mention that kids wear rubber boots to specifically play outside during or after the rain. It’s because of this use that it’s vital the boots are made in a material that the feet can easily breathe in. While the best waders for kids may fend off unwanted wetness from outside sources, you also wouldn’t want your child’s feet to sweat up a storm inside them neither. This pair’s rubber is flexible and soft enough to make room for your little one’s feet. They’re also available in various sizes, such as toddler size 4, up to Youth Size 1.
Children Hip Waders
Despite its soft and rubbery material, your kids will still be safely snug inside this pair of rain boots. This is all thanks to the sealed seams along the sides of the waders. Because of KidORCA’s expert construction, these children waders are able to let your kids’ feet stay tight enough to ensure they wouldn’t fall off but still have enough space to help them breathe. So as your little ones jump around, run as fast as they can, and stomp the ground, there are minimal chances of the boots slipping off suddenly. This makes for a safe pair to wear as it reduces your kids’ risk of getting into an accident.
This unique KidORCA pair also comes with a nifty knee gaiter. Through this accessory, the protection of your kids’ feet can go way beyond their toes and up to their legs, knees, and lower thighs. You also don’t have to worry about your kids losing these gaiters as their adjustable toggle systems help keep them tight and fitted to your kids’ legs.
Grape is a neutral color for both boys and girls and these same-hued waders will keep your children’s feet warm and toasty throughout the cold and wet seasons.
Click here to read more about product features.