KidORCA Kids Rain Boots: Size Chart & Care
SIZE CHART - KidORCA Kids Rain Boots
- Children grow at their own pace. Please use this chart as a general guide.
- Measurements correspond to the insole of the rain boots.
- Shoe sizes vary from brand to brand.
Moreover, we’re always here to advise you if you need any assistance). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sizing Chart. KidORCA Boots.
To get an accurate measurement, please kindly proceed as follows:
- Take a blank sheet of paper, a pencil and a ruler; put a sock and place child’s foot down on the sheet.
- Draw the outline of the foot with care.
- Measure the length from heel to toe of both feet, rely on the larger one and compare the measurement with “Insole Length (cm)” in our Size Chart. The length of the boot should be longer than your child’s foot.
Caring for KidORCA Rain Boots
Here are some short rules:
- Please avoid placing rain boots in washer or dryer, or any direct sunlight or heat (they are scared ). This may cause the natural rubber to warp.
- Store wellington boots upright in a cool, dry place.
- Do not store folded or creased.
- If the boots get muddy, wash them with mild soap and room temperature water and allow them to air-dry.
- The best way to maintain the integrity of the upper textile is to brush clean when dry or hand wash cold with light soap once a month, depending on frequency of use.
- In case if your little one pretends to be a puddle-diver and succeeds to heavily soak the boots, you may use the most gentle and fast-drying method recommended below.
A TIP FOR PARENTS of advanced puddle jumpers – “Paper method”.
Ball up newspaper and stuff it in the toes of the rain boots. Continue with each boot until the entire insole is filled with balls of newspaper. Set the shoes, soles down, in a well-ventilated area of the house. Discard the newspaper and repeat the process with dry paper in one hour.